perjantai 5. lokakuuta 2012

Língua - language - kieli






I am thinking about the language and it´s meening to people. Yeah, language...what is it actually? Body language, spoken language, otherwise expressed language, chatting, giving 1+ to somehting...? And thinking about the word "language" which in my "language" has two meanings, tongue and language. Thus it is in some other languages as well.

I´m daydreaming being in Brazil, communicating with people with languages I LOVE SO MUCH. I would "sambar", dance, dance the hottest rhythms of samba, express my feelings, let all frustration come out in the deep sound of surdos, repiniques, caixas, chocalhos and tamborins. After having done the most important resetting of my brain, I would use the other common language to express my feelings to my friends. I would be kissing and huging them, getting friendly clapping on my shoulders, showing thumbs-up and opening myself to the people, knowing that they accept me as I am.


We would gather to one huge table for "jantar" (dinner) and eat, eat a lot and thus show to the "dona da casa" that we appreciate what she has done. She would understand our message without spoken words.

Meanwhile, not being able to be in Brazil, I leaf through pictures of Brazil on facebook, put "thumbs-up" signs for my friends' posts and give 1+ in the Google+ for their stories. I "talk" to them and let them know, that I care and think about them, even if we CAN`T actually TALK right now because of the distance.

1 kommentti:

  1. Thank you Riikka for sharing your thoughts of Brazil and samba with us! I agree what Johanna said about after reading your blog I might book a flight to Brazil...

    VastaaPoista

Feel free to express yourself